Established 1892

Mass Times

Sundays:
10:30 a.m. Rosary
11:00 a.m. Mass
12:15 p.m. Confession

Thursdays:
6:00 p.m. Stations of the Cross
6:30 p.m. Mass

Rev. Fr. James Conyers

Staff

Pastor: Rev. Fr. James Conyers
Permanent Deacon: Robert Holliday
Permanent Deacon: William Strange
Musicians: Bob and Mary Thompson
Choir: Mary Thompson
Secretary: Leah Trent

Mission & Chapels

Chapel of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Williamsburg

St. Louis King of France Chapel, Lewisburg

St. Andrew, Union

Established 1879

Mass:
11:ooam – First Saturday of the Month
May through October
Followed by Rosary & Luncheon
Bring a Covered Dish

Established 1977

Closed

Closed

Mission & Chapels

Chapel of the Immaculate Conception of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Williamsburg

Established 1879

Mass:
11:ooam – First Saturday of the Month
May through October
Followed by Rosary & Luncheon
Bring a Covered Dish

St. Louis King of France Chapel, Lewisburg

Established 1977

Closed

St. Andrew, Union

Closed

Greenbrier Chapter